How to Wash Lucky Pleats Knit Bags
Dry cleaning is recommended. Please refer to the following information:
- Professional dry cleaning method for knitted materials: Dry clean at 25ºC / 30 minutes basis using Tetrachloroethylene (liquid solvent)
- For Knit Starry (metal yarn) products, please dry clean softly to prevent damage.
- To wash contaminated spots, gently wash with hands using only neutral detergents.
- Never use regular powder-type laundry detergents. It contains bleach, which is the main cause of discoloration.
- If washed using alkali/acid detergent, Knit Starry (metal yarn) products may be damaged. Please use a neutral detergent.
- Please be careful as light colored products may be contaminated by dark fabrics.
- After washing, dry naturally in a well-ventilated and shady place.
- Products with wrinkles are very resilient, but please do not spread out the wrinkles when drying.
- Washing machine and dryer are not recommended.